We are super stoked for this winter. After a great fall season of surf – we are so hungry to ‘surf’ the mountain. Some happy Californian kids are going to shred Bear Mountain again — or for the first time — with the Freedom Snow Riders AKA FSR.
Our Flagship program includes 5 full days at Bear Mountain Snow resort. If this is your kid first day on the snow or he/she planning to shred … All of the kids will have the opportunity to get better at their skiing or snowboarding and learn the fundamentals if this is there first time. The program is instructed by the Bear Mountain ski & snowboarding school but it is a closed program. Our instructors are hand picked by our Freedom director Gilad Lewandovski who is a certified level three snowboard instructor and has been taking groups to the mountain since 2005.
San Fernando Valley — 6:00AM in Woodland Hills
West LA 6:30AM — at Olympic Blvd. / Sepulveda Blvd.
Our fun program includes all-inclusive 5 Sundays:
- Round trip transportation on a luxury bus
- Movies will be played along the way
- Full day instruction by certified ski/snowboard instructors
- Full mountain lift pass for Big Bear / Snow Summit
- Helmet (only for full program registration / 5 sessions)
- Adult supervision.
- Pizza & drinks on the way back from the mountain.
Bus #1 ages : 4 – 6 years old (only with a parent) and 7 – 11.
Bus #2 ages : 12-17 years old.
Price – $950 for 5 day trips.
Single snow trip – $225
2019 Dates :
- 1st. Snow day trip – 1/13/19
- 2nd. Snow day trip – 1/27/19
- 3rd. Snow day trip – 2/10/19
- 4th. Snow day trip – 2/24/19
- 5th. Snow day trip – 3/10/19